Friday, June 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Being home for a week did feel good. I'm going to miss hanging out with my friends who are back from college and I haven't seen since Winter Break. I forgot how much fun I can have with them. It felt like nothing between any of us changed. We went out to dinner and caught up on stuff that happened over the past year to us. As they say, "Old habits are hard to break." Well, as usually it takes us forever to decided what we want to do after dinner. So we end up hanging out in the parking lot for another hour until we decided that everything we want to do is close. Finally, we just end up going to someone house to hang out. I still can't believe we all haven't hung out together for such a long time. On Monday, we all went to the beach. It was such a nice day to go. But the worst part was driving back. We ended up getting lost for two hours. We just kept driving in a 10 mile radius. I love how guys cannot stop to ask for directions. I ended up calling my mom to Google directions for us. We eventually got home and it couldn't have felt better. But, I know I have to go back to Drexel Sunday night, so I can start my summer term.

No comments: